May 24, 2016 Leave a comment
Maybe you already read my last blog post about using PowerApps for Microsoft Identity Manager where you find a definitions file for the Lithnet RestAPI for MIM to create a custom API for PowerApps. If not, please do so for some basic information’s.
I also will present the MIM and PAM PowerApps solution with some detailed information on the next MIM Team User Group meeting on June 15.
This time I give to all of you the swagger JSON definition file for the Privileged Access Management (PAM) RestAPI around with a demo PowerApp.
- Get a list of all PAM roles you are a candidate for
- Get the PAM role request history
- Request a PAM role and also Cancel your request before TTL exceeds
- Get a list of all PAM role requests you should approve
- Approve of Reject a PAM role request
Since PowerApps is still a preview feature you might have some issues like I have, but I was able to test all scenarios mentioned above.
Read more of this post