Yesterday Microsoft released an important Hotfix rollup package for MIM 2016 SP1, the build number is 4.5.286.0.
Info: Hotfix rollup package (build 4.5.286.0) is available for Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 Service Pack 1
Download: Update for Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 SP1 (KB4469694)
The main issue fixed is the following:
After installing MIM build 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124, the ma-data objects are deleted and not recreated in the FIMService, causing all synchronization rules to fail. After installing this update, this problem no longer happens.
Both builds causing the issue are still listed but not available for download any more. But if you installed one of the above hotfixes I highly recommend to update to the lastest hotfix.
The issue was also discussed here: MIM Portal Sync Rules have become orphaned
A new version of Azure AD Connect was released on July, 20th 2018.
The new build number is 1.1.880.0
It is currently available only for auto-upgrade but the downloadable version will be released very soon.
See Azure AD Connect: Version release history
This release contains many new or improved features as well as some fixes:
Continue reading “Azure AD Connect: New version 1.1.880.0 available”
A large new hotfix rollup package is available for Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 SP1 (MIM 2016).
It has a lot of fixes and enhancements in it. Build Version is 126.96.36.199.
Hotfix rollup package (build 188.8.131.52) is available for Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 SP1
You can download it from here.
Continue reading “Hotfix rollup package is available for MIM 2016 SP1 (Build 184.108.40.206)”
Yesterday a new smaller version update was made available for download. It contains one fix and two improvements/features:
New build number is: 1.1.557.0
See Azure AD Connect: Version release history and download the bits from here.
- Fixed an issue with the Initialize-ADSyncDomainJoinedComputerSync cmdlet that caused the verified domain configured on the existing service connection point object to be changed even if it is still a valid domain. This issue occurs when your Azure AD tenant has more than one verified domains that can be used for configuring the service connection point.
New features and improvements
- Password writeback is now available for preview with Microsoft Azure Government cloud and Microsoft Cloud Germany. For more information about Azure AD Connect support for the different service instances, refer to article Azure AD Connect: Special considerations for instances.
- The Initialize-ADSyncDomainJoinedComputerSync cmdlet now has a new optional parameter named AzureADDomain. This parameter lets you specify which verified domain to be used for configuring the service connection point.
Yesterday Microsoft released a new hotfix rollup package for Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 SP1.
This hotfix contains a lot of improvements and in addtion fixes several issues which cannot all be listed here.
One major improvement is the support of:
SQL 2016 Always On Availability Groups
System Center Service Manager 2016 Reporting supportability
See more details on the following blog posts and KB article:
Hotfix rollup package (build 4.4.1459.0) is available for Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 Service Pack 1
Download Update for Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 SP1 (KB4012498)
Supported platforms for MIM 2016
Identity and Access Management Support Team Blog
A new hotfix rollup package for FIM 2010 R2 was released shortly.
Hotfix release build numbers are:
- Forefront Identity Manager 4.1.3646.0
- BHOLD 5.0.3079.0
- Access Management Connector 5.0.3079.0
There are a lot of fixes for nearly all part of FIM, see Release Notes for more details.
You can directly download this hotfix here.